The protection of your personal data is priority for us. Learn more about the processing of your personal data by the company M.F.S.A..
1. Which of your data do we process
M.F. S.A. (from now on “The Company” or “we”) collects and retains these personal data that you choose to give us (like full name, contact details, birth date and other information about you or your preferences) as well as information about your purchases, in case you choose to make your purchases by declaring your data.
In particular, we will collect and process the following personal data, if you disclose them to us:
- Full name
- Birth date
- Contact details (address, mobile phone number, email)
- Information about your purchase, if you choose to declare your data during your purchases
- Information about your preferences, if you choose to give us information about your preferences
2. Why do we process your data
We process your data primarily to serve your requests and to communicate with you in the best possible way and exclusively for the following purposes:
- 2.1 Provision of requested service
We process the data that you are sharing with us during your purchases in order to provide you the requested products and services, as the completion of your purchases, the process of sending or possible returning the purchased products, the issuing of receipts and invoices, etc. Additionally, we will process your personal data to handle your special requests or to answer to questions you make.
- 2.2. Contact for commercial promotion – direct advertising
As part of our business transaction, we will contact you to the contact details you choose to provide us with when purchasing our products, filling out contact forms to inform you about new products, special offers and discounts. The action is based on the legitimate interest of the company in promoting its products and services.
- 2.3. Configure customer profile for targeted marketing
By selecting the “I agree to receive promotional material from oleajuice.com based on my preferences and purchases” field, when you disclose your information to us, you give us your consent to process the additional information you provide us with and send you updates and products’ promotional messages that match your profile, based on your demographics (gender, age), purchases, preferences, and needs. Also, configuring your profile as a customer can contribute to your better and more targeted service when shopping.
- 2.4. Legal Obligations & Claims
When a legal obligation is in place, we will provide your data to the competent authorities. We will maintain and process your data to the extent necessary to establish, exercise or support legal claims.
- 2.1 Provision of requested service
3. Who receives and processes your information
Access to your data may only be provided to properly licensed employees or external partners acting on our behalf by providing us with IT services for recording and storing your data and / or sending products and / or sending updates and promotional messages on our behalf or / and helping us design targeted advertising actions, but they do not have any right on using your personal data for any reason.
4. For how long do we retain your data?
We will retain your data for as long as you remain an active customer and for three (3) years from the date of the last purchase you made by stating your data. After three (3) years from your last purchase, your information will be deleted unless you make a new transaction with us or, where applicable, renew your consent for processing. In any case, you have the right to request the interruption of communication or / and the deletion of your data at any time, as mentioned below in the section that concerns your rights. Especially for the newsletters service, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the relevant link in the newsletters we send you.
5. Your rights
Our company assures your rights regarding the protection of your personal data and makes it easy for you to exercise them. You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data and information about which data we process, the purposes of the processing, the recipients and the duration of the processing,
- correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete,
- deletion of your personal data or transfer to a third party, provided that the conditions laid down in the national and European legislative framework for the exercise of these rights are met,
- restriction of the processing of your personal data for specific purposes only,
- portability of your data, which is to receive the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used format or to request to send it to a third party that you set,
- revoke at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data, including their automated processing for profiling. In this case, their processing will be interrupted by us, without affecting the legitimacy of any processing before your consent was withdrawn.
If you have any request or you wish to exercise any of your rights related to your personal data, you may contact us with the following information:
+30 210 8771700
Finally, if you believe that your rights are being violated, you have the right to appeal to the competent authority (PDPA – www.dpa.gr)