These online Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through our website www.oleajuice.com. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
1. Acceptance of terms
- – The Terms and Conditions and all other policies on this website are subject to change without any prior notice. The amended Terms and Conditions or other policies will be posted on our website and will be considered binding for any purchases taking place after their publication.
- – The present Terms and Conditions are independent that is to say, that the annulment of one of them does not invoke the annulment of the Terms and Conditions as a whole. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Placing an order
- – By placing an order you certify that you are an adult according to the laws of your country or state of residence.
- – We will confirm receipt of your order by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided us.
- – Confirmation of acceptance of your order begins at the time we notify you that the product(s) has/have been shipped and only for the product(s) shipped.
- – We may not be able to accept your order if, a)the product you have ordered is out of stock or found damaged during packaging, b)failure to meet eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms & Conditions. You will be notified within 2 business days.
- – Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions, images and specifications of each product are accurate. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the goods delivered.
- -All products shown on www.oleajuice.com are subject to availability. Due to the seasonal nature of some of our products, they may not be available at all times. Our website is updated regularly to ensure that our stock quantities are accurate.
- – www.oleajuice.com. reserves the right to withdraw any product from the website at any time and remove or edit any material or content of the website without prior notice and without any liability for any damages occurring from the above actions.
4. Delivery Information
- – We can ship products to most countries worldwide.
- – Orders are usually delivered using UPS (www.ups.com). Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt. Orders placed on a non-working day or on local holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Products in stock will be shipped after the payment is verified. The courier company, which is usually UPS, will be responsible for the goods during transportation.
- – As soon as we ship, we will e-mail you a tracking number for your order.
5. Cancelling an order
- – If you wish to cancel your order please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number.
- – Cancellation must be received before the dispatch of goods. Therefore, in order to secure the cancellation, please send us an e-mail within 2 hours from ordering.
- – As soon as we accept your cancellation request for an item, we will refund you as follows:
a. If your total order is one item, you will be refunded for the cost of the item and the shipping charge.
b. If you decide to cancel part of your order, then you will be refunded only for the cost of the items, since the shipping charge is the same for one or more items.
6. Returns and Refund policy
- – No returns are accepted, with the exception of a product shipping error. In this case you are responsible for their safe keeping, taking reasonable care of them until requested to return them.
- – In case of defective or incorrectly delivered items at www.oleajuice.com’s fault, exchanges or full refund of payment shall be issued, upon request, unless the defect or the wrong delivery has taken place or is attributed to courier’s negligence. Please, open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, make claims against the courier company. This is the only way of verification so we can ship you a new order or refund you in full if the product is no longer available.
7. Payment & Secure Transactions
- – Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & Diners Club). We regret that we cannot accept cheques or cash as payment. All final payments are made in Euros. If you use a credit/debit card issued from a bank outside Eurozone, you acknowledge that you are responsible for fees charged by the issuer of your credit/debit card for currency conversion. Please consult the terms provided by the issuer of your credit/debit card for applicable currency conversion rate and fees and charges.
- – Payment can be also made by PayPal account. When your payment is processed you are redirected to the secure environment of Paypal (PayPal), which protects your personal information against any leakage or misuse through a secure socket layer (SSL) protocol and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data security Standard. For the prevention of fraudulent transactions, www.oleajuice.com reserves the right to only ship orders to addresses that match the billing address of the buyer as stated by him on the online form. If a buyer is a registered PayPal user, the purchased items will only be sent to the confirmed PayPal address. The buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to PayPal.
- – www.oleajuice.com has no control over any customs or import duties, or any other restrictions and regulations that could be implied at your destination country and for which you will be solely liable.
- – At www.oleajuice.com all transactions are secured by 256 bit secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. This means that any information you send when making a purchase is encrypted between your web browser and our payments processor, so that it can never be read by anyone else. Always be sure to look out for the padlock symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your browser when making a purchase with us, to ensure that the transaction is secure. Alternatively you can look at the web address and check that the address begins with “https”, rather than “http” to ensure that the transaction will be secure. www.oleajuice.com won’t store sensitive financial information such as your credit card details or bank account number nor will it keep any records of your financial details.
8. Pricing Policy
- – Please note that the item prices’ do not include shipping costs or any tax and duty and applicable at the destination country. Shipping costs are calculated during the ordering process, depending on country of destination irrespectively of how many products are shipped, and they are added to the shopping cart before the order is finalized. Please be aware that you as the customers are solely responsible for any tax, duty or other charges applied locally at the destination country.
- – In the event that a www.oleajuice.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.oleajuice.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.oleajuice.com. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.oleajuice.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount already paid for.
- – The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under International and other copyright laws, and is the property of www.oleajuice.com.
- – The collective work includes works that are licensed to www.oleajuice.com Copyright 2013, www.oleajuice.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.oleajuice.com or purchasing www.oleajuice.com products.
- -You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with www.oleajuice.com or to purchase www.oleajuice.com products.
- – Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by www.oleajuice.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of www.oleajuice.com used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of www.oleajuice.com, or used under permission from third party owners. www.oleajuice.com is owned and operated by the company Mfsa/Olea Groves. Registered office: 52 Egialias St., 15125, Maroussi, Greece.
11. Warranty Disclaimer
- – This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- – To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.oleajuice.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- – www.oleajuice.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- – www.oleajuice.com does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
12. Limitation of Liability
www.oleajuice.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.oleajuice.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
13. Term; Termination
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by www.oleajuice.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Applicable Law & Jurisdiction, shall survive any termination.
www.oleajuice.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to us.
15. Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
- – The validity and performance of these Terms shall be governed exclusively by Greek laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens, Greece in the event of legal proceedings arising from any dispute.
- – The above shall not apply to the extent that the laws of the country of residence of the customer provide that another law is applicable or another jurisdiction is competent to resolve any disputes arising from the present agreement.
- – In any case, www.oleajuice.com will be only liable up to the maximum of what the customer has paid for the products (shipping expenses included).
16. Use of Site
- – Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a www.oleajuice.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- -You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- – You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
17. Participation Disclaimer
- – www.oleajuice.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
- -You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.oleajuice.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
- – However, www.oleajuice.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.oleajuice.com in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.oleajuice.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
19. Third-Party Links
-In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors; www.oleajuice.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.oleajuice.com, www.oleajuice.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.oleajuice.com. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, www.oleajuice.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).